Click here to download our enrolment information booklet.
Enrolment Priority of Access Requirements
In accordance with the NSW Government’s Start Strong Guidelines for Community Preschools, Our services is required to give equal priority of access to:
- children who are at least 4 years old on or before the 31 July in that preschool year and not enrolled or registered at a school
- children who are at least 3 years old on or before 31 July in that preschool year and from low income and/or Aboriginal families
- children with English language needs
- children with disability and additional needs
- children who are at risk of significant harm (from a child protection perspective).
There is no order of priority assigned to the list of points above. Priority must be given to the groups outlined above before any other groups, including non-equity three year olds.
The guidelines are intended to assist services with making enrolment decisions, in a way that seeks to allocate places to those in the greatest need. However, the particular community needs of the preschool will also be relevant.
For further information regarding our regulations, please see NSW Government’s Start Strong Guidelines.
Last reviewed: March 2021